Eddylab is a powerful windows software used in conjunction with the TX-Driver. The targeted area of application is the visualisation and documentation of mechanical motion and the on-site linearisation of eddy current sensors.
Eddylab as analysis tool
Eddylab is made up as an universal analysis tool for the USB based data stream from the TX-Driver. The requirements in signal analysis can be of various nature - therefore eddylab is structured in several modules. The different modules can be used to monitor fast and slow motion. The measured data can be displayed in the time- and in the frequency domain. The underlying sampling rates are 22.5 kSa/s in the two channel version and 38 kSa/s in the single channel version.
Analysis Module Oscilloscope
Sampled data is displayed with basic measurements in the style of a classical oscilloscope
- Single- and dual-channel oscilloscope.
Samplingrates: 38 kSa/s (single); 22.5 kSa/s (dual)
- Variable time base 14ms...5sec
- Scaleable Y-axis & autoscale function
- User-defined trigger level, hysteresis
and pre-trigger, trigger source, falling and rising edge
- Essential measurements on dynamic data can be taken:
amplitude, frequency, max & min values
- Data export as image (bmp) and text file
Analysis Module Waterfall
The waterfall is a classical FFT expanded with a time axis.
- spectrum like the two-dimensional FFT expanded
with a time axis
- scalable frequency axis
- 3D-view can be rotated
- movable analysis plane along the time axis
- detection of frequencies and
amplitudes within the anaylsis plane
LinearisationMobile linearisation of eddy current sensors and calibration
- linearisation of current sensors with a linear stage
- on-site calibration
- elimination of scaling and linerisation errors